Hello, I’m Magnus Dahlgren
I’m a freelancing Scrum Master and agile coach based in London, United Kingdom.
With more than ten years experience of Scrum and Kanban, most recently in the iPlayer Radio team at the BBC, I recently decided to go freelance. It’s really exciting to get to use the experience and knowledge I have built up to help even more teams get the best value out of agile!
I’m here to help you!
It’s easy to get Agile going but much harder to make it work well.
My goal as a coach is to create a positive impact that lasts even after my assignment ends. My preference is to therefore to work with a team over several weeks or even months. This way, I can help them moving beyond “doing agile”, as a list of practices, to being agile, with the shift in mindset it requires.
Some examples of what I can help you with:
- Introducing Scrum or Kanban, and then working together with the team over a few iterations to get their journey as agile practitioners off to a good start.
- Helping a team (or maybe two) reach the next step of their agile journey, enabling them to find what holds them back from getting the full benefits of agile they were hoping for. Through continuous improvement, I help them step by step to become a high performing team.
- Hands on Scrum Master, embedded as a member of the team while a permanent Scrum Master is being trained, or for the duration of a fixed length project.
- Mentoring Scrum Masters, Product Owners or other team members.
- Facilitation of retrospectives or workshops.
If you need help getting the most out of agile, please get in touch and we can work out together how I can best assist you and your team(s).